oGx® openGear Frame
The Emmy-winning openGear® platform adapted to UHD and IP infrastructures.
Superior flexibility, power, and control are unleashed in the 4th generation of the openGear® platform, oGx. Built for today’s baseband, hybrid and IP facilities it is the broadcast world’s first and only open-hardware platform, and your platform of choice for your broadcast infrastructure needs.
More power & cooling for the most demanding UHD, 12G SDI & IP workloads.
- Total system power of 600W
- New high power mode allowing 23W per slot
- New frame glow looks fabulous but is functional too!
- Colour code your rack room by function, air chain, or whatever works for you!
- Flash to identify a frame for set-up
- Indicate alarm status such as Loss of Signal
- 2RU frame houses up to 20 openGear® cards.
- Robust 600-watt redundant power supply with integral cooling.
- Front LCD display for a name, IP address, and fault identification.
- FrameGlow customized identification and alarming.
- Supports any mix of analog, digital, video, audio, SDI and IP modules in the same frame.
- Removable front door for easy fan servicing.
- Easily removable air filter for periodic maintenance.
- Standard DashBoard control system for setup, control, and monitoring.
- Optional SNMP control and monitoring.
- Optional DataSafe card backup and restore.