Designed for Applications that Demand Professional Quality Video, Audio and Data Transmission Over Fiber.
The DVM–1500 SERIES is designed for applications that demand bi–directional professional quality video (9 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz. The design features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The DVM–1500 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
- Supports bi-directionally, 1 video, 2 audio and 2 data channels
- 9 Bit Video with a Signal to Noise ratio Video Bandwidth of 8 MHz for support of NTSC, PAL, SECAM and video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5 MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz (Option for 10 MHz)
- Differential Gain and Phase of less than
- Differential video and audio inputs for superior Common-mode
- Hum and Noise rejection of greater than 60 dB