45~862MHz CATV Forward Path Transmitter & FTTH CATV Optical Receiver
CTV-2000 series 1310nm transmitter is primarily used for CATV, 110 channel video signal, digital TV signal, telephone voice signal and data signal, long-distance fiber transmission. The transmitter utilizes a high linearity DFB laser, RF power digital automatic process technique, along with RF pre-distortion circuit. The built-in microprocessor monitors the transmitters working status and automatically ensures optimum performance. All materials used in CTV-2000 optical transmitter meet RoHS requirement.
The CTV-2000 series CTV-2000-FRX Optical Receiver is designed for FTTH broadband analog or digital CATV services. Working at extremely low optical input power, CTV-2000-FTX still generates excellent CATV signals.
- Low Noise High Linearity Ortel-Emcore Cooled DFB Laser
- GaAs Technology Up To 1000MHz (typical 862MHz)
- RF Power Digital Automatic Process Technology Control the Laser Driving RF Power Level Automatically, According to RF Signal Level and Channels, Ensuring the Best C/N, CTB, and CSO
- Excellent Pre-distortion Technology Improves CTB, CSO and C/N
- Built-in Microprocessor Accurately Monitor Laser Output Power and Temperature.
- Front Panel VFD Displays the Status Parameters and Function Message
- 19” 1RU Standard Rack With RS485 and RS232 Ports For Remote Monitor and Control
- SNMP Network Management Optional
- RoHS Compatible