An Ideal Solution For Small Remote Broadcast Productions
The BullDog Mini is a compact, rugged field fiber transport device designed from the ground up to meet the needs of single camera and booth kit setups. The BullDog Mini can transport bidirectional 3G-SDI, IFB, and two MIC/line audios as well as, two serial data channels – all over a single strand of single-mode fiber. Optical connector options include SMPTE, opticalCon, or standard ST. With options for remote power via SMPTE hybrid fiber cable and battery operation, the BullDog Mini is ready for any location regardless of available power.
- Rugged Case/Enclosure.
- Runs on External DC Power Supply or Via Optional Battery Support
- Optional Anton Bauer or V-Lock Battery Plate
- Optical Connector Options Include Neutrik opticalCON, SMPTE, and ST.
- Optional Remote Power Via Hybrid Fiber Cable
- Any Field Application Where Battery or Remote Powered Equipment Required