MultiDyne based in Hauppauge leads the industry in pioneering signal conversion and fiber-optic-based transport systems for the broadcast, cable, satellite, production, digital cinema, surveillance, teleconferencing, and Pro-AV markets across all business verticals. We’re looking for a Mechanical Assembler to be part of our growth. The successful candidate will play a critical role in ensuring all functional test are performed before shipping.
- A minimum of three years of experience as an mechanical assembler
- Fiber optic experience a plus
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Ability to solder, crimping, small hand tool use for mechanical assembly of metal enclosures, pcb installation etc.
- Surface mount experience
- Experience using common lab equipment, oscilloscope, DVM, and benchtop power supplies
- Report all defects, errors and non-compliances through procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional continuous improvement activities
- Interact with production, engineering, operations and sales as needed ensure that on-time deliveries can be made in support of planned schedules
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains a clean, professional, and organized work environment and appearance
- A background check will be required
- Perform other duties and assignments as required