Designed for Applications that Demand Professional Quality Video, Audio and Data Transmission Over Fiber.
The DVM–2000 SERIES is designed for applications that demand high quality video (12 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz (Option for 10 MHz). The design features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The DVM–2000 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
- Supports 1 video, 6 audio and 3 RS-232 simplex data channels
- 12 Bit Video with a Signal to Noise ratio greater than 75 dB and a Signal to Quantizing Noise ratio of 74 dB
- All digital processing exceeds RS-250C Short Haul specifications
- Differential Gain and Phase of 0.2% and 0.2° respectively
- Video bandwidth 8 MHz with 75dB S/N; audio 20Hz to 20KHz with 90dB S/N
- Video, Audio and Optical front panel status indicators with dry alarm relay contacts