Designed for Applications that Demand High Quality Audio and Data Transmission Over Fiber.
The DAM–2000 SERIES is designed for applications that demand high quality audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. The design features differential audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The DAM–2000 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
- Supports 6 high quality audio and 3 Simplex RS-232 data channels
- 24 bit A/D exceeds RS-250C Short Haul specifications
- 20Hz to 20KHz audio bandwidth with S/N of 90dB
- Front panel gain controls
- Optical budget of up to 30dB (single mode)
- Singlemode and Multimode configurations