Test & Troubleshoot Technician
We are searching for an energetic Test &Troubleshoot Technician to be part of our growth. The successful candidate will play a critical role in ensuring all functional tests are performed and documented prior to shipping products.
- Associate degree in Electronics or certificate from a trade school
- A minimum of three years of experience as an electronics test technician
- Experience troubleshooting complex designs and circuits.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to solder and perform electronic and electro-mechanical assembly where tight precision soldering is required.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and be flexible in working on multipleprojects simultaneously.
- Surface mount soldering experience preferred.
- Experience using common lab equipment such as oscilloscope, DMM, bench top power supplies.
- Fiber optic experience a plus
- Microsoft Outlook and Office experience a plus
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues that arise during the test process.
- Maintains detailed records of test data.
- Report all defects, errors, and non-compliances.
- Reviews and suggests improvements/corrections to procedures and datasheets as required.
- Participate in cross-functional continuous improvement activities.
- Interact with production, engineering, operations, and sales as needed to ensure that deliveries can bemade on time to support planned schedules.
- Maintains a clean, professional, and organized work environment and appearance.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
The candidate is not limited to the responsibilities listed above and may be required to perform other responsibilities. MultiDyne offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation and 401(k).
Apply For This Job