Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a full-time Process Engineer to work in our Kings Park, NY facility. The engineer must have a very good understanding of components and must be able to bridge the gap between engineering and manufacturing. The engineer must be a team player and have prior experience either as a quality engineer or process engineer.
- Medical / Dental
- Paid time off
Responsibilities of the Engineer
- Analyze and refine manufacturing processes, and work with contract manufacturer on testing and turnkey of PCB assemblies.
- Research and improve on testing process, refine BOMs, organize PLM system, work with engineers to prepare drawings and assembly documents.
- Act as a liaison between production and design engineering.
- Discuss new product launch with engineering and work with the marketing team on manual and datasheet release.
- Document product revisions and must be able to revise system designs with assistance from development engineers. Familiarity with Allegro and schematic capture is desired.
- Work with engineering on document release.
- Writing test procedures.
- Help operations with planning component purchase forecast.
- Experience as a quality or a process engineer with an electronics manufacturer
- Have a basic understanding of circuits and circuit components
Job Type: Full-time
- Electronics industry: 2 years (Required)