Designed for Applications that Demand Professional Quality Video, Audio and Data Transmission Over Fiber.
The DVM–1000 series is designed for applications that demand professional quality video (9 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz. The design features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The DVM–1000 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
- Supports 1 video, 2 audio and 3 RS-232 simplex data channels
- All digital processing
- Video bandwidth 8 MHz with 64dB S/N; Signal to Quantizing Noise ratio of 64 dB, audio 20Hz to 20KHz with 90dB S/N
- Video gain and 1000 ft cable equalization adjustments for input & output
- Single-mode or multimode configurations
- Differential Gain and Phase of 2% and 1°, respectively