Material Handler Apply For this job
- Receive and check pick lists
- Locate and pull parts from bins
- Re-stock inventory level
- Keep accurate records of completed kits
- Must have effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail and reliable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft Outlook and Office experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- A background check will be required
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
MultiDyne offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation 401(k) and snacks.