Test and Troubleshooting Technician Apply For this job
- A minimum of three years of experience as an electronics test technician
- Fiber optic experience a plus
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshoot and resolve all issues that arise during the testing process
- Maintains detailed records of test procedures, data, and modification required
- Experience troubleshooting complex designs and circuits
- Ability to solder and perform electronic and electro-mechanical assembly where tight precision soldering is required
- Surface mount experience
- Experience using common lab equipment, oscilloscope, DVM, and benchtop power supplies
- Report all defects, errors, and non-compliances through procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional continuous improvement activities
- Interact with production, engineering, operations, and sales as needed ensure that on-time deliveries can be made in support of planned schedules
- Microsoft Outlook and Office experience a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, meets deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains a clean, professional, and organized work environment and appearance
- A background check will be required
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
MultiDyne offers a competitive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation 401(k) and snacks.