The MultiDyne Fiber–Comms is a fiber optic extender for 4–wire intercom. When used in conjunctions with a 2–Wire to 4–Wire converter, such as the ST Model 45, 2–Wire intercom can be extended. The Fiber–Comms can transport from 1 to 8 intercom or IFBs. The Fiber–Comms includes an XLR cable can be ordered to mate with Studio Technologies, RTS or Clearcomm systems. THe Fiber–Comms will transport control data as well.
4-Wire Audio & Data fiber transport for Intercoms and IFB
- Transports from 1-8 intercom or IFB channels.
- 4-Wire XLR input and output.
- Includes XLR pigtail in Clearcomm, RTS or Studio Technologies configuration.
- 24 Bit Audio flat from 20 to 20K Hz, S/N greater than 90 dB and THD less than 0.05%.
- Optical budget of up to 24 dB for Single-mode.
- Available in portable and rack-mount configurations.