MultiDyne has introduced the NEW HD–1500 Series of 5 to 1485 MB/Sec Serial Digital Video Fiber Optic Transport Link. The product line is intended to ease the engineering and financial difficulties associated with the migration to Digital and High Definition Television.
The HD–1500 line will provide an economical solution for the fiber optic transport and distribution of virtually any digital signal from 5 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps. The supported standards include SMPTE 292M 1.485 Gbps, SMPTE 259M with operation from 143Mbps – 360Mbps, SMPTE 310M 19.4Mbps, M2S or DVB–ASI 270Mbps, SMPTE 344M 540Mbps and SMPTE 305M SDTi rates.
The systems will transparently pass any embedded audio and data. The audio and data must be embedded and extracted separately. The HD–1500 Series of products are available in compact stand–alone and rack–mount packages making them ideal for applications including field remotes, sporting events, ENG/SNG, production and in–plant signal distribution.
The power requirements are 110 and 220 VAC with a wall–mount power supply or 5 to 16 VDC with an external battery. The compact unit offers an economical solution for the distribution of digital signals from 5Mbps to 1.5Gbps up to 20KM over Singlemode or up to 300M over Multimode fiber optic cables.
The Original mini HD–SDI Fiber Link.
1.5 Gbps HD-SDI Fiber Optic Link, Multirate, 5 - 1485 Mb/s, DVB/ASI, SMPTE 292M 259M 310M.
- An economical solution for the fiber optic transport of 5 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps HDTV signals.
- Supports the SMPTE 292M 1.485 Gbps and the SMPTE 259M 270 Mbps standards with operation from 5 Mbps - 1.5 Gbps.
- 7 Year Warranty; 30 Years Broadcast Experience
- Loop-through Input; Equalized, Re-clocked and Buffered
- Dual Re-clocked Outputs
- Supports embedded audio and data. Audio and data must be embedded separately