The DVM–1000 SERIES is designed for applications that demand professional quality video (9 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz. The design features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise. The DVM–1000 is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.
1 Ch. 9 Bit Video, 2 Bi-dir Audio & 8 Bi-dir Data Fiber Optic Multiplexer for Surveillance and Transportation
- Exceeds RS-250C Medium-haul and Professional Video specifications.
- 9 Bit Video with a Signal to Noise ratio greater than 64 dB and a Signal to Quantizing Noise ratio of 64 dB.
- Video Bandwidth of 8 MHz for support of NTSC, PAL and SECAM (Option for 10 MHz).
- Differential Gain and Phase of 2 % and 1°, respectively.
- Video Gain and up to 3000 feet cable equalization or sharpness control.
- 24 bit, Bi-directional Audio flat from 20 to 20K Hz, S/N greater than 90 dB and THD less than 0.05%.