Send Up to 40 High Quality Audio Channels Over Fiber.
The Spider40 series is ideal for applications where up to 40 high quality audio channels need to be sent over fiber such as concerts, live productions, recording studios, church production, staging, theatrical productions, studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning and back–haul feeds from special events. Featuring full 20Hz to 20KHz audio bandwidth, S/N of 90dB and a THD of 0.05% the Spider40 series meets the rigorous broadcast industry standards.
- 40 audio channels over one optical fiber or wavelength
- TASCAM DB25 Standard I/O Interface
- Stand Alone or Rack Mount
- Dual Version for 80 Channels on TWO Fibers or 40 Bi-Di Channels
- 40 Channels in 1/2 RU, 80 Channels in 1RU
- Optical budget of up to 30 dB for Single-mode