OG-5230-OE—3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber-Optic Receiver
3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber-Optic OE Receiver with 16-Channel AES / 8-Channel Analog Audio Embed / De-Embed
The OG-5230-EO 3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber-Optic OE Receiver with 16-Channel AES/8-Channel Analog Audio Embed/De-Embed offers full-flexibility AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding with the built-in versatility of both coaxial and fiber SDI inputs in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/de-embedder, the OG-5230-EO offers the flexibility of fiber to-SDI OE receive as well as providing fully flexible AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding.
The OG-5230-EO provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between AES, 8-channel analog audio, and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Analog embed/de-embed conforms with professional balanced audio at 0 dBFS to pro 24 dBu levels using full 24-bit conversion. Fully error-free pathological pattern operation is fully compatible with professional fiber video interfaces. Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
- OE fiber receiver with fiber and coax as inputs 16-channel AES support and 8-channel analog audio support in one card. Individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding. Provides four-group SDI embed/de-embed and cross-conversions between analog and AES discrete audio.
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators. GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up.
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair.
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Option +DT User COM Data Insert/Extract Software Option allows serial data insert/extract over SDI (User DID/SDID access
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software